Hello!

I am new to x2go and I try to use x2go server hosted
inside a LXC container, which is currently a privileged
container. My use is from windows (x2go client). The
host and the container are running debian 10.

This is basically running.

I would be happy to get help with this questions:

- how to find, which video driver is in use and
what options do I have to NOT access the hosts video
and using framebuffer or something like this?

- is there something like a virtual sound card?
Even the host does not have one and redirecting
sound from browser would no really require one,
but I do net get sound (I see a pulseaudio running
on the windows side)?

- the clipboard stops often working and if one uses
another session in a second x2go-client, only the
last started one will work - is there a trick to restart
it and to make it work for two ore more x2go sessions?

Any help would be great!

Best regards,
Manfred