Hello Jana,

Am 12.01.21 um 19:42 schrieb Jana:

> I have x2goserver 4.1.0.3 (running on Linux Mint ver 20.1 with Mate) and two
> x2goclients (ver 4.1.2.1 on Debian Stable and ver 4.1.2.2 on Archlinux).
> Server is behind firewall and I am connecting to it via 'ssh -L' tunnel
> through machine, which is visible to both side.

This may or may not be related to your issue, but as a hint, normally,
you do not need to start a separate SSH tunnel using ssh -L - that
function is included in X2GoClient.

The option you're looking for is in the session configuration:
Click the three bars ("hamburger icon") in the lower right of your
session tile, choose "Session Preferences" from the context menu.

On the Tab titled "Session", in the Section "Server", there is a
Checkbox "Use Proxy Server for SSH Connection". Check that and some new
options to choose from will appear.

There, select Proxy Server Type: SSH

The rest of the new options should be self-explanatory.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)