Hi,

I noticed that x2go client uses 16% cpu and "high power" when run, even
before connecting. When closed, cpu usage stops. This is on Alienware M13
R1, Windows 10.

Weirdly the cpu usage shows under the "System" process in task manager.

I have run sysinternals from Microsoft, and checked thread addresses that
are active under the System processes. The processes are just kernel
processes. And weirdly, System only shows as using 8% cpu in sysinternals,
but 16% in task manager. Microsoft process monitoring is obviously lacking,
unsurprisingly.

Anyone else experience this, or have an idea what is going on? No viruses
are reported. My hunch based on using this laptop is that the graphics card
driver is running some system process when x2go is run, but the whole thing
is very mysterious and confusing.

Thanks,

Jason