Dear everybody,

yesterday I updated a server which is used by my team using x2go.

The Linux update (Ubuntu 16.04 to 20.04) went well and everything is up and running. x2go works fine too but opening e.g., graphic user interface programs such as blender, paraview, or salome/freecad.

The error for e.g., paraview, is:

qt.qpa.xcb: X server does not support  XInput 2.

And a lot of other error messages. However, locally everything works quite well and hence, it should be related to x2go.

Probably a lot of info is missing to get into the problem.
In any case, I will provide any information one needs.

Thanks in advance for any support/hint.

--
Glück Auf | Kind Regard
Tobi