Dear X2go users,

I'm trying to figure out whether X2go is a fitting solution for our project or not.

Users should get remote access to a host to execute applications in a graphical environment. These users must not be able to transfer any data or files to or from the target host.

Question 1: Is there a way to deactivate the clipboard or any drag'n'drop feature in x2go-server to prevent users from transering data?

Question 2: The documentation (at URL https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:newtox2go#installation_and_use) mentions that the SSH server handels the X2go connections. Are there example configs that restrict SSH access to X2go but prevent users from transferring data via tools like scp or rsync?

Thank you in advance for your replys.

Regards,
Joerg