Hi all,

Folder sharing suddenly stopped working after one of the latest Windows 11
updates. It was working fine below, but now users are reported either seeing
this error:

"Failed to open URI
"file://tmp/.x2go-username/media/disk/_cygdrive_C_Users_username_foldername"
and "No such file or directory".

Or not seeing that error, but files still not showing on the remote server.

In both cases (i.e., error and no error) the remote server *does* list the
shared folders on the remote server under ~/media/disk. When there is no error,
the folder just looks empty.

Both users have the latest client for Windows v4.1.2.2.

Also, although I do not know if it is related, a command line window opens
every time I start X2GoClient on Windows and shows this error:

/cygdrive/C/Users/user.name/.x2go/etc/sshd_config line 3: Deprecated option
UsePrivilegeSeparation

Any help would be much appreciated!

Kind Regards,

--Felipe