* On 5/31/23 10:39, Enrico Baravoglia | Fucine.IT wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> We have this remote desktop (with x2go-server running there):
>
>   * Operating System: Kubuntu 20.04
>   * KDE Plasma Version: 5.18.8
>   * KDE Frameworks Version: 5.68.0
>   * Qt Version: 5.12.8
>   * Kernel Version: 5.4.0-147-generic
>   * OS Type: 64-bit
>   * Processors: 12 × AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
>   * Memory: 62,8 GiB
>
> During package update we got:
>
>> E:
>> /var/cache/apt/archives/libx2go-server-perl_4.1.0.4-0~1975~ubuntu20.04.1_all.deb:
>> trying to overwrite '/usr/share/man/man3/X2Go::Utils.3pm.gz', which is also
>> in
>> package libx2go-utils-perl 4.1.0.3-5
> In particular:

Thanks for the report.

You won't be able to upgrade X2Go packages just yet. The new version of X2Go
Server depends upon KDrive components that are currently unreleased, so you'll
have X2Go Server subpackages that won't be upgradeable. I have to throw out a
barrage of other releases to bring this into an consistent state, but that will
probably not be finished until the end of this week or next week (just because
it's a lot of work and requires a lot of testing and building).

Mihai