sry, I meant, it is a convenience wrapper for apt-get and apt-cache...

But lets talk about the root cause. In the Repo you can see in Packages.gz, that
x2goserver-x2gokdrive depends on
xserver-x2gokdrive and that package is just not
listed in Packages.gz:

http://ppa.launchpad.net/x2go/stable/ubuntu/dists/focal/main/binary-arm64/Packages.xz

Cheers,
Matt