One issue we are seeing with this build is a message about not being able to
start sshd when client side printing is enabled.  Is this a known issue?

Orion

On 5/15/23 08:46, Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:
> Hi Orion,
>
> there is no automatic build yet, but there is the one manual build you could
> use:
>
> https://code.x2go.org/releases/binary-win32/x2goclient/previews/4.1.2.3/
>
> regards,
> Alex
>
> Am 12.05.23 um 17:04 schrieb Orion Poplawski:
>> Is there a build of x2goclient with kdrive available for Windows?

Orion Poplawski
IT Systems Manager                         720-772-5637
3380 Mitchell Lane                       or...@nwra.com
Boulder, CO 80301                 https://www.nwra.com/