Hi,

I am not involved in Releases, so I cannot directly answer your
question. But you can build your own x2goclient on Linux, too (see
https://gitlab.x2go.org/x2go/client/x2goclient/-/blob/master/README.mxe),
which should be easier to setup than a Windows build host. This build
should come with recent versions of those libs. Maybe that's an
option?

Uli