I'm curious if there will be something like x2go for wayland.  I've been
playing with waypipe.  It does appear to at least work for allowing a remote
application running on wayland to be used on my local machine.  Not sure if
it performs as well on low-bandwidth connections as x2go using NX, but at
least seems usable in some limited testing.

What's missing is persistent sessions and remote desktop.  While waypipe
allows running a remote app, it doesn't AFAIK allow a remote desktop, nor
persistence.

A bit of googling found nothing useful.  Anyone know if there is work in
this area?

Thanks,
Neal