Subject: Still active?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I stumbled on to Xindice, which in turn led me to xmldb.org.  I've used it
for a couple weeks and had some questions/ideas, so I came to the mail
lists.  Looking in the archive, it seems that there has been no activity
since December 2001?  Is anyone out there?  Is the XML DB API still
evolving?  Has it moved?  Been taken over?  Abandoned?

Respectfully,
Charles W. Stanton
Software Systems Engineer