On Saturday, October 26, 2002, at 01:33 PM, Ronald Bourret wrote:
An entirely minor comment: I'd prefer getNamespaceURI to getNamespace.
Unlike the other namespace methods, you're only dealing with the URI
here -- the "namespace" in the other methods consists of a prefix, URI
pair.

Good point. I was just making the interface consistent with the ones that are already there (ex: XPathQueryService)

--
Tom Bradford
Chief Technology Officer