Lee Bengston wrote:
I'm glad to hear the documentation is helping out.  A while back I
took the older Ubuntu installation notes and updated them to cover
8.10, but I can only take a small portion of the credit because there
isn't much difference between the update and what is in the older
version (written by Tom Russo).  The portion of the 8.10 version that
shows what to do if the binary version was installed previously is
verbatim from the older version.

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX