Actually, it should be implemented on a Geowall (http://www.geowall.org), but then, we'd have to start working on the 3d version of Xastir to take advantage of the 3d capabilities of a Geowall. I should have a Geowall in here in a month or two. I'll let y'all know how a 1280x1024 wall-sized projection looks!

gerry

Richard, N6NKO wrote: