Curt, WE7U wrote:
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Robbie, wa9inf wrote:

I could eventually figure out what each slider represents, but Curt,
sounds like yours is ok and if you could, would you send me a screen
capture of the Timing window? That would be very helpful.. Thanks in
advance...

I can't easily.  I used to use "xv" to do screen captures but
sometime recently SuSE dropped that from the install and I haven't
gone looking for it or a replacement yet.

Perhaps someone else could do that, and perhaps even add it to the
Xastir Wiki?  This is definitely one of our repeat questions over
the last year or so.

Curt, apparently Suse implemented the CTRL-PrtScr and ALT-PrtScr for screen captures. CTRL-PrtScr captures the whole screen to the paste buffer, while ALT-PrtScr captures only the active window or sub-window. You can then paste these into your favorite program, such as OO Writer, Gimp, or probably even some mail clients.

--
73 de Jim, KD1YV  http://oneyv.dyndns.org/ (server not up 24x7)
Do you disapprove of the job Congress is doing?  Republicans control Congress.