--snip--
Go to <http://sourceforge.net/projects/xastir/>, which is the main
SourceForge project page, then from there you can find the
Tracker->Bugs and Tracker->Feature Requests pages.  Put all of those
links on the Wiki.

Roger that, maybe someone else can tackle the above, while I tackle the below.
--snip--

OK I've added the Bugs and Feature Requests links to the main page as well as map links.
Jay
73 de N0XVB

"If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them." Phil Pastoret