Tom Russo wrote:
On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 06:20:09PM -0800, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of
the <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> flavor, containing:
I can confirm what Duffy says - I did a CVS install yesterday on FC6,
and it appeared as about 1"x1 1/2" window on my desktop initially
(screen res set at 1600x1200 on a 19" monitor).  But, as he says,
after you resize and close it, it will maintain that size afterward.

Sure enough.  That's very odd, the default values of screen height and width
are 1 and 61. Bizarre choices, I don't ever remember seeing xastir start up with those dimensions except during the very brief period where the -geometry option was added and broken. But clearly in xa_config.c these are the default values used if SCREEN_HEIGHT and SCREEN_WIDTH are not found in the config file (as they would not be on the very first run).

>From what I can see in CVS, this change happened in revision 1.17 of xa_config.c, where the defaults changed from 640x480 to 61x1. That was in
2002!  I'm amazed there haven't been more comments about that.
It has been mentioned before, even by yours truly. Guess if it doesn't brake things,it is no big deal.

Steve/WM5Z