On Jan 4, 2007, at 14:43, Curt, WE7U wrote:

Should be one of these paths, depending on where Xastir gets
installed:

/usr/local/share/xastir/config/xastir.rgb (normal source install)
/opt/Xastir/share/xastir/config/xastir.rgb (LSB install)
/usr/share/xastir/config/xastir.rgb (perhaps an OS binary package)

Except that I did a prefix command during the configure, and it is at /sw/share/xastir/config/xastir.rgb (where I believe it should be for my configuration). Part of my question is why it appears to want it at /xastir/config/xastir.rgb.

You script looks fine to me.

Did you do a "make install" as root in order to get the xastir.rgb
file installed in the system location?