Earl Needham via Kubuntu wrote:
Steve Friis wrote:
Earl,

Maybe you could try to re-download the file. I just tried the new database file and it shows Roy in Clovis just fine.

Steve/WM5Z

Thanks, Steve -- I've done that multiple times this morning and still get the same results.

I've got several older versions archived here, maybe I should try one fo them to see what happens.

OK, tried one from this past February and still didn't work. This must be something I'm doing out of ignorance.

    Earl
Did you use a direct download or the perl script <fcc-get>in the scripts folder? The script handles the file fetch, then decodes the data and sorts it for you.

Are you using dial=up internet? Might be getting hits on the download from noise. Lots of thunderstorms in NM this time of year.

Steve/WM5Z