On 7/14/07, g1ixv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Lee
This is caused by opensuse using the latest version of openmotif. I have
the same problem.
You can get round this by installing the last version. Only thing is you
have to watch the auto
updates as they will install the new later version again.

Colin G1IXV

That fixed the Xastir menu, but it turned out to be a hassle installing the
older version of OpenMotif.  I'm pretty new to OpenSUSE, so there's probably
a command line method I don't know about.  I found the older OpenMotif
rpm's, but just clicking on them or right clicking and clicking "install
software" didn't work.  Then I tried a right-click and "install with YaST",
but all YaST did was download and install the newer version again.  Finally
by accident I found that if I downloaded the RPM's from the web site using
Firefox, one option was to "install with Zen Installer", so I selected that,
and Firefox downloaded the rpm, and Zen installed it.  I found the
ZenInstaller executable, but I could never get it to install anything
without going through Firefox.

Thanks, Colin, no more missing text.

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX