Earl Needham wrote:
At 06:47 AM 8/1/2007, Rodney Baker wrote:
Odd - I just tried it here on FC6/KDE with NVidia (proprietary) drivers and
kernel 2.6.19 (custom build) and can't make it happen. I've tried all
combinations of PgUp, PgDn and L/R arrow keys and following multiple
keystrokes it simply draws the result.

I'm also using simple (true colour) .png maps so that may also affect the
behaviour.

Possible -- but I've had the same problem with my installation, when the screen resolution isn't messed up...

Try starting zoomed in fairly close on a city, and then press the page up key about three or four times. On my installation, the program simply disappears, along with the terminal window associated with it.

        7 3
        Earl

Same in reverse. If you are at level to view whole state and want to home in on your location city...

WM5Z