Ray Wells wrote:
I'm sending this here in the hope that someone can point me towards a mailing list to deal with my problem.

I'm using the radio propagation program, Splat! and I have one annoying problem.

If I plot a point-to-point link the underlying topographic information shows up as grey scale. However, if I do a LOS or pathloss plot, the underlying topographic information is black.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Ray vk2tv

Hello Ray. I have used Splat! to generate some LOS coverage maps for our local
APRS digi's:

http://www3.telus.net/ve7mkf/splat

The topographic information on these maps all turned out greyscale. What
command line switches did you use for the LOS plots?

Mike Fenske
VE7MKF