Afternoon
Its too hot outside, so I thought I would cvs update my xastir and, also 'upgrade' to GraphicsMagick.

After doing so (using --quantum-depth=16) I get

Magick: No decode delegate for this image format ().

I've been playing with the different mapping types (seeing as I can use them), and I get this message when I enable TXRadar.geo and some of the others.

map.png: PNG image data, 6000 x 2500, 8-bit colormap, non-interlaced

I've added compiled and install libpng so thats there.

Anyone come across this one before (or have I made a dumb mistake due to Jetlag?)

Regards
de John
EI7IG

--
John Ronan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, +353-51-302938
Telecommunications Software &  Systems Group,  http://www.tssg.org