At 19:04 2/24/2008, William McKeehan wrote:
Do you have Xastir setup as an IGate?

Yes, nearly always run a mobile IGATE on the off chance that I might be out of APRS coverage but still have my mobile internet connection, and in that rare instance I might hear another mobile and pass him to the TCP/IP feed.

The only thought that I had was that maybe you are gating out a
station/message and that packet (passed out in the 3rd party format) is being
digi'd.

I'm not sure if that would trigger the message or not; hopefully one of the
more knowledgeable developers will jump in with the right answer.

That may be what I'm seeing, but will have to watch it a bit more when I'm able. What's odd is that I'm not seeing the data being sent, only being repeated.

        Earl

KD5XB -- Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cw_bugs