cron is likely not loading _your_ environment completely.

Recommend you write a script to do this, and include the ImageMagick command in that. In the script, source or otherwise set your normal environment. THEN try it.

gerry

Dave H wrote:
Thanks Tom

I'll see about updating it - but probably wont be able to. I just wonder why
cron isn't working -
when the command line is.

I've looked in the man pages for Imagemagick and cron and can't see where
I'm going wrong.
I'm running convert from the full path.

I have read about someone using gnome-screengrab (or something like that) as
an alternative
- they screen grabbed xwindow 0 image to home direectory then cron'd ftp
upload.

Dave
G0CER
G6VSG