Curt, WE7U wrote:
This message has a very specific subject line so that others with
this problem can find this message in the archives.

People have occasionally reported boxes and other weird characters
instead of readable text for the Xastir menus.  A font problem was
fixed yesterday in the Xastir code that can cause this.  The fix is
in CVS and in the July 26th development snapshot.  Just in time for
Field Day!

So, we have to wait until JULY???????  ;-)

--
Steve Friis
Amateur Radio Call:WM5Z

No-one can change the past, but we all influence the future.
WITHOUT THE 2ND AMENDMENT, WE WOULDN'T HAVE THE OTHER TWENTY-SIX!
The golden rule of history is those with the weapons make the rules.