On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Jim Morgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I currently receive this list in a digest format and it is a pain to keep up
> with the threads. I need to change it to individual emails but when I go to
> the page where I can administer such a change I do not see my email addy. I
> guess it is set to private. Is it possible for me to find it again?

This can be done from your Xastir list options page:

http://lists.xastir.org/cgi-bin/mailman/options/xastir/tlepagu%40yahoo.com
(I edited this link to include your address)

This link is sent to you on the first every month in your password
reminder. I usually delete these mails, but keep one for reference in
cases like this.

Tom KD7LXL