I still have not found the answer to my serial port issues with this system and
I have a SET drill coming up on 4th October and I am seriously considering
going back to the evil empire and loading Win98 back on this box with UiView
and then the thought hit me... How do we use Xastir with the sound card?

By the way when I used the Knoppix disc with all the ham radio proggies on it I
had no problems setting up and using Xastir... except no maps unless I was
online. So the problem is with Fluxbuntu not hardware or Xastir. Which is good
for me because I prefer Xastir.

Jim Morgan KE5MKT
Midland, TX 79703-6318
USA