On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Curt, WE7U <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In case anyone cares, I moved the system-specific links from "HowTos"
> to "Installation Notes".  I thought it was stupid to have to look
> two places for specific OS information.  Whether we should just
> combine the two pages might be the next question but I couldn't
> decide on that one.

Also in case anyone cares, the HowTo Mandriva that is now in the
Installation Notes section at
http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/Installation_Notes has (finally)
been updated to include Mandriva 2008 Spring (2008.1).  There are a
few suttle differences in rpm package names between 2008.1 and 2008.0.

Regards,

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX