I'm sorry I probably won't be around on the mailing lists for TLAPD
(Talk Like A Pirate Day), which is September 19th every year, but at
least Xastir is ready for it this year.

Upgrade to the latest devel snapshot or CVS and do "xastir -h" or
"xastir -?" and you'll see.

FWIW:  The Perl scripts will translate STDIN to STDOUT if you run
them stand-alone as well...  As a demonstration I ran this e-mail
through and have attached the translation to the end.

I expect to be in the woods with my pointy sticks.  I guess that's
almost "Pirate-ey".

Have fun!

--
Curt, WE7U.                             archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer

I'm sorry I likely won't be 'round on th' mailin' lists fer TLAPD (Talk Like A Pirate Day), which be September 19th every year, but at
least HMS Xastir be ready fer it this year.

Upgrade t' th' latest devel etchin' or CVS an' do "HMS xastir -h" or
"HMS xastir -?" an' ye'll see.

FWIW: The Perl scripts will translate STDIN t' STDOUT if ye run them stand-alone as well... As a demonstratin' I ran this e-mail
through an' have attached th' translatin' t' th' end.

I expect t' be 'n th' woods with me pointy sticks.  I guess that's
almost "Pirate-ey".

Have fun!

--
Curt, WE7U.             archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
  Lotto:  A tax on scallywags who be scurvy at math. - unknown
The world DOES revolve 'round me:  I picked th' coordinate system!"