On Sat, 18 Oct 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Anyone else seen this oddity?

When I open xastir, no problems.  When i open a sub windows, the window
will apear only as the top left corner.  When I click it it only allowws
me to move or always on top or close.  If i close it, it closes the
xastir.  Then I open xastir again.  This time it opens twice.  Only one
i can close ( this one works with same error).  The second one works
without errors, but wont accept any changes one you exit.  Weird.
Anyone seen anything like this.

Using Ubuntu 8.04/Fresh Xastir CVS Install/Didn't do it before last
night.  Doesn't appear in any other programs that ive seen.

What window manager?

I'm not seeing it on OpenSuSE-11.0 with FVWM2 window manager.  Do
you have "Desktop effects" enabled on your desktop?

--
Curt, WE7U.                             archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer