On Fri, 31 Oct 2008, Keith Kaiser wrote:

The big question is why do the gateway stations that show up on Xastir not have there own switch to show or not show? Or at least let us set them up with an tactical call, why was that disable in the first place?

I'd have to look at Xastir in-memory database struct to be sure, but
I don't think we keep track of who's an igate and who's not.

As far as tactical calls, you should be able to assign those to any
station.  Objects and Items currently cannot have a tactical call.

--
Curt, WE7U.                             archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer