On Sun, 30 Nov 2008, ml41782 wrote:

> I have a separate weather system. That monitors my solar and wind
> farm as well as the one wire weather system. I only monitor
> temperature and wind data as it rlates to my Solar and wind
> energy.
> Is there a specific file name and directory that I can put the
> wind and temperature data into on my debian box for xastir to pick
> it up and transmit it.

Xastir provides no facilities to snag weather data from files.  It
can receive weather data in these ways:

*) Directly from devices.
*) From a database fed by an actual device (Davis w/Meteo daemon or
    LaCrosse w/open2300 daemon).
*) From daemons which get their data from actual devices (OWW or
    wx200d daemons).

It's possible one could modify one of the daemons to pull from a
file instead of a device, but to my knowledge noone has done that
yet.

--
Curt, WE7U.                             archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer