On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 6:52 PM, David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, we can't do it this way as it will cause every class in the
> classpath to be loaded.  We need to do the search with the metadata we keep
> from scanning the byte code with asm.

Yeah, I wish I knew how to do it. I tried some asm woodoo, but after a
couple of hours scratching my head I ended up with the
not-so-brilliant-but-working solution. I didn't know how to traverse
the inheritance hierarchy with asm. Wait, should I do/while as it is
now, but instead of clazz.isAnnotationPresent run some asm parsing
woodoo? I'd like to work on it, but need some advice.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski