-1 if possible

sorry that I did not catch this earlier.

there is a problem with the auto generation of ActiveMQ configuration schema
(activemq.xsd) and any content generated for a complexType containing a List
and would like to have ActiveMQ 5.3 use 3.6.

For example the generated content :
<xs:element name='policyEntries' minOccurs='0' maxOccurs='1'>
          <xs:annotation>
            <xs:documentation><![CDATA[
              Sets the individual entries on the policy map
            ]]></xs:documentation>
          </xs:annotation>
          <xs:complexType>
            <xs:sequence minOccurs='0' maxOccurs='unbounded'><xs:any
namespace='##other'/></xs:sequence>
          </xs:complexType>
        </xs:element>

should be (without the namespace ##other qualifier on the content) :

<xs:element name='policyEntries' minOccurs='0' maxOccurs='1'>
          <xs:annotation>
            <xs:documentation><![CDATA[
              Sets the individual entries on the policy map
            ]]></xs:documentation>
          </xs:annotation>
          <xs:complexType>
            <xs:sequence minOccurs='0' maxOccurs='unbounded'><xs:any
minOccurs='0' maxOccurs='unbounded'/></xs:sequence>
          </xs:complexType>
        </xs:element>

Such that a policyEntry from the same namespace is valid.

This is generated from:

 /**
     * Sets the individual entries on the policy map
     *
     * @org.apache.xbean.ElementType
class="org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry"
     */
    public void setPolicyEntries(List entries) {

@
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/broker/region/policy/PolicyMap.java?view=markup

This looks like a straight forward bug but I need to generate a test case
and open a jira and hopefully produce a patch asap.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com