*addon - script.forum.browser
*version - 0.8.2
*url -
https://forumbrowserxbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/script.forum.browser/
*revision - r30
*branch - master
*xbmc version - dharma

A quick question.
Is the version number in and import line in addon.xml an exact version
number?

<import addon="script.module.simplejson" version="2.0.9"/>

I originally thought it was a minumum version but I'm thinking now that
I was wrong. This addon was failing to import from my Web Viewer addon
and I think that's why. I removed the version number for this version
pull. If there is some other issue instead, please let me know and skip
this pull.