On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 11:38 PM, Haukur Þórsson <haukur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  *addon -   plugin.video.visir
>  *version - 1.0.0
>  *url - git://github.com/haukurhaf/misc-stuff.git
>  *revision - f07afa2ee1e43585dfef60f12e84573dbc7c46bf
>  *branch - master
>  *xbmc version - eden

added with one modification; xbmc.python shall be at version 2.0 for
eden. i did the change since i figured you'd go apeshit if i delayed
once more waiting for that trivial change :)

> (Sorry - this is a repost.  Had to make some fixes the last time, have not
> gotten a response after I fixed those issues.  Hoping this will get pulled
> now.)

so sorry. sometimes a pull slips. in general, if you get no response
within ~ 3 days (except weekends) it means i missed it and you should
ping :)

spiff