OK, fixed in 3.2.2

Please update from http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2845737/skin.quartz-3.2.2.zip

Changelog 3.2.2

Fixed bug in shelf customizer
Added missing images in settings

Regards, Peca

On 1. 4. 2012, at 23:53, Predrag Mitić wrote:

Please hold with this, I have found very unpleasant bug.

On 1. 4. 2012, at 18:59, Predrag Mitić wrote:

Update for skin Quartz

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2845737/skin.quartz-3.2.1.zip

3.2.1
Added artist slideshow support
Allow list wrapping on OS X
Added half grid views for TVShows and Movies
Improved grid list behavior
Added help images for settings
Reworked shutdown dialog
Visual cosmetics
Added possibility to change image above XBMC menu on home
Code cleanup and some speed improvements
screenshots folder updated
skin fanart image added

3.2.0
Added fan art views for music

3.1.9
Lowered dependencies requirements

3.1.8
Further views cosmetics and improvements
Updated Korean translation (thanks Piodio)
Workaround to properly clear Favourites window
Seeking labels cosmetics
Revert to previous layout in Music Visualization
Added cinema experience support

3.1.7
Implemented workaround for ATV1 problem
Show blue selector on ATV
Fix reflection in settings
Alter Quit button labeling
XBMC menu customizations
Views minor tweeks
Added system font
Fix watchlist item placement
Added Cinema experience support

Thanks,

Peca

On 15. 3. 2012, at 10:18, Cory Fields wrote:

2012/3/12 Predrag Mitić <pmi...@gmail.com>:
> Cory,
>
> Sorry about issues, hopefully all is fixed in 3.1.6 which incorporates a few
> fixes for issues found in 3.1.5
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2845737/skin.quartz-3.1.6.zip
>

>> 1. Please remove changelog-3.1.5.txt.
>
> Removed now
>
>> 2. language/English/strings.xml line 187 is invalid. & needs to be &nbsp; .
>
> Changed to &amp;
>
>> 3. _screenshots need to be jpegs.
>
> Done, 1 screenie added
>
>> 4. The previous license had exceptions for some backgrounds and icons.
>
> All graphics were re-done, no exceptions/restrictions apply
>
> Regards,
>
> Peca

Pushed with the exception of the 1080p screenshot.

Regards,
Cory