Currently you have no way of knowing from inside XBMC. IMO they should at
least show up somewhere what version and possible roolback function but do
not expect this to be in Frodo release.
You can look here what version is in repo
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Category:Add-on_libraries/modules
or
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/

Martijn