1. You moved to github, so change the subject of your mail. This is a git pull.
2. I asked you to add a language tag last time if I'm correct :-)
3. Can't the eden-addon.xml be removed in frodo branch? And in eden branch?
4. Can the .idea directory be removed (added to .gitignore?) in eden branch?

Thanks