Apple iTunes Trailers

* addon - plugin.video.itunes_trailers
* version - 0.0.1
* url - git://github.com/dersphere/plugin.video.itunes_trailers.git
* revision - 8a33b8ac97ee14d829eeb7feb154f344b572c3ba
* branch - master
* xbmc version - frodo

(I know that I have a newer version/commit in my repo but this version
needs more testing before repo release)

Changelog:
0.0.1 (28.03.2013)
- initial release
  Features:
    Choose Trailer Quality in add-on settings (480p, 720p, 1080p)
    Ability to download trailers in background (if a trailer is
already downloaded it will be played locally)
    "Add to CouchPotato"-Feature via CouchPotato Manager
    Choose "All", "Most Recent", "Most Popular", "Exclusive Only" as source
    Ability to set a "Movie Limit" in settings to increase add-on
speed on slow machines like the raspberry pi
    24h Cache of Movies (using cPickle, should be faster on slow machines)
    High-Res Cover and Fanart
regards,
sphere