On 03/05/13 16:58, Sharpe wrote:

*addon - skin.back-row
*version - 4.0.9
*url
-|https://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xboxmediacenter/Back-Row/Frodo|
*revision - 3709
*xbmc version - frodo

Version 4.0.9
- Added a toggle to disable the home controls shutdown menu item and replace it
with a smaller button in the bottom left of the home screen
- Altered the main home controls shutdown menu item's function to match default
power button selection choice

- Updated language files from Transifex

Hi can I request another update please - I just needed to fix something?

Thanks

Steve

updated, thx!

cheers,