Hi,

It is not using user tracking.

It is only providing a class / module for other addons to use it.

My idea was to provide Google Analytics in a module, so if other addon
develoeprs use it they use it from a single location i.e. this module,
so that the user has the ability to disable it altogether from this
module if he/she wants to...I will add Google Analytics enable-disable
in the next release. Currently it is completely disabled.

It was for users' benefit...do you still want me to remove it???

Thanks.