I'm sorry, I should have checked I forgot to push the bump commit.
Won't happen again, here are the correct information:

*addon - script.myepisodes
*version - 1.0.6
*url - git://github.com:maximeh/script.myepisodes.git
*revision - 8f80ab471684bf65774b5b5f91ea095d03deba66
*branch - master
*xbmc version - frodo