On 08-11-13 21:24, `Black wrote:
Hi ronie,

I fixed the first 2 things in this commit -> https://github.com/Black09/Xperience1080/commit/4f2e0339ccbe8f1cfc37b1664c3054136d989390 so no idea why they are still there?

Did you maybe use the master branch instead of the Frodo branch?

Anyway, I fixed also the last thing and revision is now ef5c123660aa964f67deeacebeb78d36fc152fef

Make sure to use the Frodo branch.

Thanks and cheers
`Black

me? using master branch? pffffff
ah, hmm.. well, uh... just maybe, ok ;-)

i'll check with the others if we can enable dupecheck on our backend again.
we've briefly used it a while ago, but at one point we ran into an issue with the resulting Textures file. no one was certain if dupecheck was the cause of the issue or nor, but we disabled it anyway as a precaution.

anyway... skin updated in the repo, thx!

cheers,
ronie