Hi,
Thanks.

Could you remove the mail address from the provider-name field?
I also saw you used

player = xbmc.Player(xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_PAPLAYER)

We are in the process of changing that. Could you check if this
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=173887&pid=1516662#pid1516662
still works for your plugins and adjust accordingly.

regards,
Martijn Kaijser
Team XBMC