*addon - plugin.image.picasa
*version - 1.0.2
*url - git://github.com/ruuk/plugin.image.picasa
*revision - cda82b9449cedac885b4603c9c8dda3d4ea7e12d
*branch - master
*xbmc version - frodo, gotham

Sorry about the the update so soon after the last.

This plugin like all my other plugins has the language id's for scripts
that you menitoned for the Geek & Sundry plugin. I'll change all of them
before they are next updated.
I actually had them correct before, but I when I was told in the past
that my I needed to change my ids because scripts used a different
range, I thought the context was XBMC skins versus Python scripts, not
scripts versus plugins, so I changed them. Whoops.