1. ERROR   - Invalid version for xbmc.python. It should be 2.1.0 for frodo.

2. You can remove the minversion tag

3. Please try to extend the addon description. See
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160975&pid=1567454#pid1567454

4. Website address is linking to Nolife online addon

5. Please use the range 30000 to 30999 for your strings id.

6. You need an icon.png (256x256).

7. You have the file LICENSE.txt. You might want to remove gpl.txt

8. Please capitalize the english en french languages directories.