*addon -   script.artistslideshow-helper
*version - 0.3
*url - *https://github.com/pkscout/script.artistslideshow-helper.git
<https://github.com/pkscout/script.artistslideshow-helper.git>*
*revision - 8cd0dac349
*branch - master
*xbmc version - Frodo

Artist Slideshow Helper provides a list artist names matched to their hash
directory in your Artist Slideshow image directory to make things a little
easier to manage (or at least find).  It also allows you to migrate images
out of the cache directory into a local directory structure.

Note that I have included a web site address in the add-on meta data that
doesn't yet exist (I point it to the addon page in the XBMC wiki).  Once
the page is created by the automated system, I'll go in and make updated to
it.

Mahalo.